Over the last month, we have been working on improvements to the platform. In this blog post, you can see a simple list of what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed. Read more about the release notes of last month.
New features & improvements
- Enhanced drag and drop experience in the pages component tree, read more
- Introduction of State management on page level, read more
- Enhanced performance of CLI build time when creating custom components
- You can now use an Array as the output of a step.
- The 'Select' option now has a default value.
- You now get a warning using the Betty CLI when you include the version number of a dependency within your block.
- You can remove a block store function from your app as long as it is not installed on organization level.
- As a builder, you are now able to include single or a set of configurations to your data source block.
- A builder can install the data source block from the block store with the configurations that are included in the block.
- The Autocomplete component triggered the onChange event when on page load it had a pre-filled value. This is fixed now. It no longer fires the onChange event in this case on page load.
- The set current record interaction function on the Autocomplete input inside a Datacontainer component was thrown an error in runtime. This is fixed now.
- The required frontend validation on the Radio input was broken. This is fixed now.
- The Select and Autocomplete inputs did not show the correct Label for its items (in runtime), when a Belongs-to property was selected (e.g. Tasks.User.Name). This is fixed now.
- On the Autocomplete input the onChange event was not triggered when clearing its input value in runtime. This is fixed now.
- The 'Update many' step no longer crashes when it receives an empty collection.
- Using values from configurations in the right hand side of a filter no longer produces a runtime error.
My Betty Blocks
- Users no longer sometimes get redirected to the login page when they still have an active session.
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!