Over the last 4 weeks, we have been working on improvements to the platform. In this blog post, you can see a simple list of what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed. Read more about the release notes of weeks 6, 7, 8 and 9 of 2023
New features & improvements
- We have released the Betty Blocks authentication feature, which is by default available in new applications. It enables you to use the Betty Blocks platform login flow to authenticate your application frontend (runtime) users. We can also install it in your existing applications, see this blog post for all details on how to get the most out of this feature.
- We have released the display logic. With the display logic, you can show and hide elements on your page by using the default Betty Blocks filter logic. It also supports AND / OR options, so you can do more complex logic. You can find this option on the Box component and the conditional component.
- We've enhanced the condition step in next-gen actions with:
- advanced filter possibilities
- the option to create multiple paths
- You can now easily select values of a list property when assigning properties in a create or update step.
- Scheduled actions are now available. You can turn scheduling on in the settings of your actions. Read more in this blog
- We have released a new function to the public block store: Generate PDF.
- Frontend validation has been added for take and skip input field in collection variable
- You are now able to publish blocks to the public Block Store. Doing this makes the block installable for all Betty Blocks users.
- You can now add a documentation and source (Github) URL for Blocks, to give more context to others when they want to use/install your created block.
- We’ve added unique icons to the bar and pie chart
- You can now select belongs to relationships in the back office beforeCreate flow
- The autoComplete component shows all values now when you have default values selected
- We have fixed the bug that duplication of an action that contains a subaction step with input variables fails
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!