What’s bugging you lately? We can’t really help with the dishes in the sink or your laundry backlog, but here’s some platform stuff we’ve fixed.
In the UI Builder:
- Filled values in the Base Styles (padding, border, background, etc.) would still be applied when deselected, and only be removed by a change trigger in the component; now deselecting the checkbox will remove the feature(s).
- You were only able to select one variable with data type collection, but now you can select all types of collections in a dropdown option.
- Sorting component options was producing some strange results (basically, the options were not being sorted). You will now see the correct new order of options every time.
- We fixed UI Builder object tree behavior.
- Collection variables set on components will now be displayed in Web Blocks pages when using the UI Builder.
- When creating a UI Page, the component card (in the palette) would be shown twice when you selected it and dragged it to the canvas. Now the component card will only appear once.
- UI components were shifting when you would start dragging an existing UI component or a new UI component from the palette on the UI page. This has been fixed with other improvements to the drag-and-drop feature.
Other bug fixes:
- Page overviews were displaying a “Save” icon when they should have displayed an edit action. This has been corrected.
- In some areas of the US, users would get a Bad Gateway error when uploading large files (25mb+) due to added latency. This has been corrected.
- Builders can now use input variables in POST endpoints.
- We’ve prevented errors in cases when an action is not executed.
- We have improved our code base and fixed several genserver/connection leaks. This improves stability through better use of memory.
- Endpoint paths with erroneous offset parameters will now return a correct error response.