In this release, we tackled some small bugs you may (or may not) have been encountering. Besides that, we also added 2 new expression functions to calculate an amount of weeks.
Below is an overview of all parts in this release:
- num_weeks_between_dates(date, date)
Returns the difference between given dates, in weeks.
var:date1 = 2019-04-01
var:date2 = 2019-04-22
num_weeks_between_dates(var:date1, var:date2) >>> 3
Returns the number of weeks in the given year.
var:year = 2019
num_weeks(var:year) >>> 52
See the Expression Reference in our documentation for more information.
- Users without roles should have no read-permissions on models - fixed
- Unable to update MyBettyBlocks avatar - fixed
- Reset password no longer working - fixed
- count(working_days()) expression resulting in errors - fixed