Over the last 2 weeks, we have been working on improvements to the platform. In this blog post, you can see a simple list of what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed. Read more about the release notes of Weeks 44 and 45, 2021...
- Document Processing Template - This new template should kick start you to quickly process invoices and orders into Betty Blocks. By using the Klippa API, we enable you to enter all your invoices and orders into Betty Blocks without having to type them over yourself. This template allows you to review the outcome and put the processed documents through an approval process.
- Select a static date, date-time, or time via a date picker when configuring a filter for the data Components, so that you don’t have to manually put that in.
- Select a dynamic date when configuring a filter for the data Components, so that you can return the records of that date.
- Select a Has-many and Has-and-belongs-to-many relations on the left-hand side when configuring a filter for the data Components so that you can return more complex data.
- Selecting and searching icons can now be done via an icon picker to configure them on Components via the Components options.
Read more about these Page Builder updates in this special post.
- We improved the performance of creating a new Model from the new IDE. Models are now generated 5 times faster than before.
- When re-fetching a data Component the values of the form inputs inside that context were not updated
- The interaction form was not closing when updating.
- Style overwrites reset after switching Components.
- You could not use a property named “something x something” in the Data API.
- You could not use a property starting with an underscore like “_something” in the Data API.
- You could not use a property containing an uppercase character in the middle of the name like “something X something” in the Data API.
- Creating a new Has-many Relation from the new IDE (via drag and drop) caused an incorrect generation of the belongs-to foreign key. The consequence of this bug was mainly visible in the Backoffice module.
My Betty Blocks
- The URL in the invitation mail is fixed. This led to a broken URL.
- When the Mail settings are saved we now clear the cache directly.
- We no longer visually default the set Mail settings to Mandrill instead of SMTP when the domain is empty, but the address is filled.
- We no longer save an empty SMTP domain as "" (but as null) in the database.
- Display pending invitations: Newly invited users who still need to complete their registration will be displayed soon in a separate section in the user management of an organization and application. This will give the admin insights into the status of the invitation.
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!