Over the last 2 weeks, we have been working on improvements to the platform. In this blog post, you can see a simple list of what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed. Read more about the release notes of Weeks 32 and 33, 2021...
- Page Builder - We have just released our new Translations feature allowing you to manage different languages within your Application and display these on your Pages in the Page Builder! Read more here.
- Page Builder - We added a pencil icon in the UI to make it more clear you can rename Components.
- Page Builder - You are now able to rename Components via the Component tree.
- Page Builder - We have added a search in the Component tree highlighting your Component.
- Page Builder - We have increased the maximum number of Interactions in a Component to 60.
- Page Builder - The Number input Component now contains a min and max value option.
- Page Builder - The Page Builder formatting feature now also works on Expression Properties. We also inherit the chosen formatting (on the Property) by default when selecting Expression Properties in the configuration wizards in the Page Builder.
- Merger - We have improved the merge flow of Applications by an auto-retry system. This removes the need to auto-retry manually.
- Page Builder - In some cases, you could not use the filter Interaction together with Checkbox Properties.
- Page Builder - Filtering a Data table Component on a provided Date time stamp was resulting in unexpected outcomes when using the filter Interaction.
- Page Builder - In some cases, the Conditional Component in combination with a Data container resulted in an unexpected outcome.
- Page Builder - Copy pasting formatted text values into Component option fields did not work.
- Page Builder - The File upload Component causes an error when using file names with some specific special characters.
- Page Builder - Column Components got scrollbars because of the Form Text input Components height.
- Data API - The handling of read query timeouts is improved.
- Data API - Nested where statement with List Properties returned a 500 error.
- Data model Builder - Creating Expression Properties via the quick add feature caused an unexpected validation error after save in design time.
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!