Over the last 2 weeks, we have been working on improvements to the platform. In this blog post, you can see a simple list of what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed. Read more about the release notes of Weeks 30 and 31, 2021...
- Page Builder - We improved the performance of loading Partials in the sidebar and the duration of loading a Partial with all its dependencies on the Canvas.
- Page Builder - We added a configuration wizard to the Data Table Column Component. This allows you to select the desired Property even faster.
- Page Builder - The Date and Date-time Picker Component now contains an option to disable dates in the past.
- IDE - Toggling helper mode on and off again can be done by opening your account menu in the IDE. We added the helper mode (toggle) and new learning paths menu items.
- Page Builder - Removing a specific filter broke the Data table in design-time.
- Page Builder - Showing ID's in the AutoComplete Component resulted in a GraphQl error when you selected any value.
- Page Builder - In some cases, the duplicate Component button in the treeview was not working.
- Page Builder - In some cases, the Interaction source Component was shown instead of the target Component while designing a new Interaction.
- Page Builder - A disabled Select or AutoComplete field was not disabling the keyboard functions in Runtime.
- Data Model - In some cases, the Mutation logging Models were shown in the Model Lists. This is fixed now.
- Data Model - We fixed a bug where the use of these operators “<, >, >=, and <=” Expressions Properties were causing errors in design-time.
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!