Over the last 2 weeks, we have been working on improvements to the platform. In this blog post, you can see a simple list of what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed. Read more about the release notes of Weeks 26 and 27, 2021...
- Page Builder - Redirect to newly created record directly after the form submission. Read more about it in this special post.
- Page Builder - Dynamically show/hide content based on Form input values. This is now possible by the new set left/right value Interaction kind we added.Read more about it in this special post.
- Page Builder - Ability to filter Dropdown A with the value of dropdown B. This also works for the Autocomplete Components. Read more about it in this special post.
- Page Builder - Ability to filter Data Lists or Tables based on Date, and Date-time picker values.
- Page Builder - The Page selector option now has a search on top of the selector. Find your Pages even faster.
- Page Builder - The Page selector option now has the ability to jump to the selected Page directly from the option.
- Page Builder - We have added a configuration wizard to the Data List Component to select a Model directly from the wizard.
- Page Builder - We enhanced the Interaction kind selectors from 2 lists (Global and Custom) into one list. This makes it more easy.
- Page Builder - We extended the “missing reference” feature with a missing reference error on the filter and input Property options. A reference error is shown when it contain a missing reference on Play of the Application.
- Page Builder - We are now preventing the Page Builder to crash when updating a Component option and then quickly switch tabs.
- Page Builder - Component menu in Component tree stayed active after delete confirmation with Enter.
- Page Builder - You were unable to set a Property in the Filter Interaction after reload.
- Page Builder - In some cases, Interactions from custom Components set were not showing up in the IDE.
- Page Builder - Fixed a bug where the reload Component function wasn’t working anymore.
- Page Builder - You couldn’t drag Datacontainers, Data Lists and Forms when it had Components inside.
- Data API - Resized Image Properties returned unexpected results over the Data API.
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!