Over the last 2 weeks, we have been working on improvements to the platform. In this blog post, you can see a simple list of what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed. Read more about the release notes of Weeks 24 and 25, 2021...
- Page Builder - Filtering on multiple properties. We have added new interactions to our data table component. This allows you to filter on multiple properties using the input of our form input components. Read more about it in this special post.
- Page Builder - We released new Components to the default set: Slider input, Rating, Image Carousel, and a new Detail view Component.
- Page Builder - The Component tree has been improved. The targeted ‘group’ Component is now highlighted in the tree.
- Data Model IDE - More Properties have been added that you are now able to create and update within the new IDE. All expression Property kinds can now be added and updated. Read more about it in this special post.
- Data Model IDE - We also enabled the static and dynamic default value options of Properties in the new IDE. Read more it in this special post.
- Page Builder - We fixed that page compilation could be done unauthenticated.
- Page Builder - In some cases, you could save component interactions twice.
- Page Builder - OnChange interaction was triggered also on render.
- Page Builder - Refetch did not work properly for form inputs.
- Page Builder - Moving Components in the Component tree of the Page Builder did not work properly.
- Page Builder - Link to internal page reloaded the whole app.
- Page Builder - We updated the Tabs Component. The Component is now rendering the active Tab only (to decrease unnecessary Data loading).
- MyBettyBlocks - We fixed a bug in the pagination of Application templates.
- MyBettyBlocks - Organization was not remembered when creating an application.
- Data API - We made the MeQuery more strict. We now cross-reference the requested Model and the Model stored in the Authentication Profile.
- New empty Applications are no longer generated with the Bootstrap Layout template. This template was related to the UI builder, which we officially deprecated some time ago. It also contained a (low) security risk, because an older version of the Bootstrap library was used. Current applications will be further informed by either Support or Customer Success Management.
- We have to leave a feature behind, the Online Users feature will be deprecated from the Platform. Due to security concerns and the amount of effort to resolve this not being on par with the value we think it brings as it is not being used that often. The Online Users feature is only available in the old builder environment and we currently have no plans to add it to our new IDE. The shutdown date is planned before the end of July 2021. Please contact us via Support or your Customer Success Manager for further information on this topic.
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!