Over the last 2 weeks, we have been working on improvements to the platform. In this blog post, you can see a simple list of what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed. Read more about the release notes of weeks 22 and 23 of 2022.
- Protect your pages by default: When creating a new page, builders can now make use of the default authentication profile to quickly and easily protect application data. You’ll find the option to create an authenticated page in the new page configuration modal which, if you have a default authentication profile set, will automatically create the page with the selected profile in place.
- Give context to components: Pro coders are now able to add labels to the components so that they can give context to the components once they are added on the canvas.
- Release of new Data model IDE, read more in this blog.
- Be able to add new properties within Page Builder. When using a data component on your canvas and you don’t have the property you need yet, you can create one directly without having to switch to the Data model.
- Support of uploading files and images on create mutation in Mutations API
- Default authentication profile: Now, builders can set a default authentication profile by toggling the default option in the authentication profile. With this, you’ll protect the application data on the newly created page by default.
- Added form inputs on the canvas now show the correct label in the toolbar when selecting them.
- Editing translation values while switching languages raised an error, this is now resolved.
- Adding "script-src self" in the CSP the serviceWorker will still be executed.
- Creating two partials in a row no longer results in an error.
- Adding a data table column to a data table allows the selection of a property again in the wizard.
- The selection of properties in the wizard no longer jumps back to the top of the list of properties.
My Betty Blocks
- The pagination in the organization overview always switched to first page, this is now resolved.
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!