Over the last 2 weeks, we have been working on improvements to the platform. In this blog post, you can see a simple list of what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed. Read more about the release notes of Weeks 20 and 21, 2021...
- Page Builder - New default Page templates are live. For example the Data Table template or Login and Register template.
- Page Builder - Preview option on Page templates. This allows you to preview the templates before using them. The preview comes with a device switcher function (mobile, tablet, and desktop).
- Page Builder - We updated the Form Component and aligned it with the default Wizard for configuration after you have dragged and dropped a Form Component on the canvas.
- Page Builder - User presence avatars in the Pages quick menu list. In the quick menu, you can see who has opened what Page in real-time
- Page Builder - Added a link option to the Media Component.
- Page Builder - Button Actions are not generated automatically on the Button Component drop. We have fixed this by separating the Buttons into an Action Button and non-Action Buttons.
- Page Builder - We increased the max limit of Component Interactions to 30 (per Component).
- UI Builder - All good things come to an end: We deprecated the old UI Builder in new Apps and in existing Apps where it was not actively used. It can still be enabled on request (via Support).
- Actions IDE - We have added an option to filter out variable values in the debug log lines. This makes it possible to filter out sensitive data in your loglines without turning off the debug logging feature on Actions for example.
- DataModel IDE - The following Property kinds can now be added via the detail view in the new IDE: List, Image, File, Multifile, and Pdf Properties. Read more about it in this special post.
- Page Builder - The sort by Data Table Component option wasn’t overwriting the default setting of the DataModel used in the Component. We fixed this.
- Page Builder - Fixed a bug where using data from a belongs_to relation in a Form Input component didn’t work in the runtime.
- Page Builder - Fixed that the login interaction no longer crashes on empty response.
- Page Builder - Using the Property and Variable browser in Partials raised an error.
- Page Builder - Second filter conditional rows disappeared when using the same Property and operator twice.
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!