The last couple of weeks we have been working on improvements to the platform. From this week on, we are not only sharing topic-specific release blog posts (what we already doing) but also this bi-weekly summary of release notes. Just a simple list with bullet points about what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed into the platform. This blog post contains the release notes list of Weeks 12 and 13, 2021.
- Page Builder - We merged the onChange with the Change Interaction triggers.
- Page Builder - Allow Block owners to add newly created Components to an existing Component Block.
- Page Builder - You can now create and reuse your own Components out of existing Components, right from the canvas. Reusing created Components was never easier! Read more in this special blog post: https://blog.bettyblocks.com/product-changes/reuseable-components.
- Page Builder - Add styling to Expansion Panel title.
- Page Builder - You can now search in the Property selector.
- Page Builder - The Data Table Component now visually shows the status when using a Checkbox Property.
- Page Builder - The outer space option is added to the List and Card Components.
- Page Builder - Visibility of columns can now be handled via the 'show' and 'hide' Interactions.
- Page Builder - Improved search of Components, by added keywords. You can now search on names and keywords. Keywords are also supported for custom Components.
- Page Builder - New tooltip option on Button Components.
- Actions - Web Service requests are now able to handle responses without a content-type header.
- Actions - We improved the performance of createMany mutations via custom Functions.
- Expression Property resolving - We improved the queueing stability and performance of resolving expression Properties. Queues should be less pausing now.
- Data API - We can now conditionally disable the Data API’s GraphQL introspection for Applications (on request).
- DataModel - You can now bulk add Properties to a Model via the new IDE. Read more in this special blog post: https://blog.bettyblocks.com/product-changes/reuseable-components.
- DataModel - The delete Property dialog and delete Model dialog can be submitted via Enter.
- My Betty Blocks - We made a new public Application template available: The Intranet Application. Where you can post new messages for your employees. These posts allow likes and comments. The home page shows upcoming birthdays and anniversaries, and many more.
- My Betty Blocks - We made a new public Application template available: The Q&A Application. Where you can ask and answer questions. You can use this for example for all your Sales or Marketing topics.
- Page Builder - The Interactions tab was crashing in some cases.
- Page Builder - The ‘Load more’ entities Button wasn’t functioning anymore in some cases.
- Page Builder - Default value option was not working as expected in the Autocomplete Component.
- Page Builder - Text style overwrites were overwriting Theme styles.
- Page Builder - Multiple Data Tables or Data Containers could not target the same Data Container or Form with the setCurrentRecord global Interaction.
- Page Builder - Fix default value behavior in the Date Picker Component.
- Page Builder - Fix on no results Interaction in Autocomplete, Select, Data List and Data Table Components.
- Actions - Fixed a bug with busy workers, that could lead to a ‘workers not found’ error.
- Actions - The canvas’ zoom level does no longer show decimals when you use pinch to zoom.
- Actions - No search results error was shown in the quick menu while there were no Actions in the Application yet.
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!