Over the last month, we have been working on improvements to the platform. In this blog post, you can see a simple list of what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed. Read more about the release notes of last month.
New features & improvements
- You can now use indexed collection variables to speed up mutating data in the Mass Mutate. If you enable this option on a collection, the collection will be indexed and you will be able to use it for assigning the belongs to values when Mass Mutating. This will drastically speed up the performance.
- Updated the loop step so it supports looping over arrays of objects.
My Betty Blocks
- Sandboxes can now be set to public testing for 14 days to allow external users to pass private data mode and allow them to test the application.
- The private date mode banner can now optionally be set to always hide so it does not reappear every time.
Documentation and education
- The education team is working on more video material, and currently we are updating the advanced path on the Betty Blocks. Find the (work in progress) advanced path here.
- Save button of the Add Fonts modal is now visible on smaller screens when uploading more than 4 font styles
- Value of loaded record resolved via state on first render
- Empty favicon configuration no longer crashes apps during compile
- Changing the ordering of columns in a DataTable does now working as intended
- App function code is no longer deleted from your app when the app function is not present in your project when published. (Note: Please update your CLI to the latest version)
- The file store helper now shows a more helpful error message when using a file reference as the url.
- The updated loop step now properly supports fetching relations within the loop, instead of only primitive types.
My Betty Blocks
- Logging out works again on our EU1 zone and On Premise
- Merge button is now disabled if the parent application is disabled
- Resend user invitation is now working successfully again
- API key no longer looks disabled after a reload if it is enabled
- Adding users to a newly created application no longer results in errors
- Logging & Usabilla script are no longer shown when they don’t apply for the app.
- Builder & user icons are now ordered consistently to their respective tabs.
- Loading users at user management now shows a page loader.
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!