Over the last month, we have been working on improvements to the platform. In this blog post, you can see a simple list of what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed. Read more about the release notes of last month.
As of the new year, we will communicate the release notes biweekly positioned on our documentation portal.
New features & improvements
My Betty Blocks
- New permissions: Manage the access of certain roles within the organization to cater to specific user needs. This includes the following functionalities:
- Manage data model
- Manage actions
- Developer mode (local component set & component tree)
- View page templates
- Start page from scratch
- The questionnaire application template in the dashboard has been updated and is now fully based on next-gen functionality. We also renamed it to survey builder.
- Trial organizations older than 1 month have been removed when they contained no applications or only applications that are disabled, this cleanup will now run per day. Auto generation of trial organizations based on new user invites has also been disabled.
- Performance of creating applications based on a template has been increased by 25%.
- Canvas labels of the second variable no longer show a model-name instead of the page-variable name
- Options sidebar variable names in the option’s nugget now remain visible when refreshing the page or clicking off of the sidebar
- Filter interaction is now working and allows you to select properties to filter on
- Default value of Autocomplete prefab is now correct and no longer causes an error
- Default value of Select & Radio prefab is now correct and no longer causes an error
- Fixed an issue causing conditional components to break when using a left or right value set
My Betty Blocks
- Loading more items while scrolling in organization or company filters keeps the items that were already within the scroll when scrolling back up.
- HTTP step: Soon, we will add the ability to select a newly created schema model and output type to structure your output response. This way, you don't need to build extra action steps to establish a functional request to an API or remote data source.
AI with Actions
- AI Smart search functionality:
- This step allows you to search through data with natural language rather than keyword search.
- Convert docs to text functionality:
- With this step you can easily convert documents like docx, pdf, images, excel, to text. When it’s text, you can use it in other steps of your action.
My Betty Blocks
- The app gallery: Share the inventory of applications built by the company to inspire new projects to be added on the roadmap, prevent making the same solution twice, and drive the adoption of applications.
Want to know more about the upcoming features and functionalities of the Betty Blocks platform? Visit the platform roadmap of our community where you can find most of the topics that we are currently working on and are planning to work on. Let us know your thoughts by upvoting the topics you believe are the most valuable!
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!