Over the last 4 weeks, we have been working on improvements to the platform. In this blog post, you can see a simple list of what has been changed, updated, and/or what bugs have been fixed. Read more about the release notes of weeks 42 & 43 of 2022.
- The next-gen forms are now the default components when building forms within the Page Builder! This means that all the building can be done with the same look and feel to greatly increase the ease of use and reduce development times within our platform. Read more in the following blog: Public release next-gen forms
- Soon, you will be able to share and use app functions from our Block Store. This makes it easier to re-use your custom made app functions or to use one of our public offered ones.
- Next-gen actions created by page templates or components now inherit the public or protected permission of the page. If the page is protected the admin role is added to the permissions.
- Next-gen actions are now also duplicated when duplicating a page.
- The options of the form components and inputs are now placed in clear categories that can be opened and closed for more structure.
- Image Component now has a new interaction to allow it being clicked for enlarging the image in a dialog
- Data Sources can be shared and installed via the Block Store
- An HighQ Datasource is available in the Block Store
- An iManage Datasource is available in the Block Store
- As a no-coder you now can create an ordered collection / record variable
- Resolved a bug where some applications missed the styling of their buttons & icons.
- Prevent some inputs from breaking after duplicating a page.
- Fixed the Auto Complete component, it now allows for searching on special characters.
- Badge icon on a button has been fixed, so the outer spacing now functions as expected.
- All properties of a model can be chosen as the ‘label property’ of a model. The selection is not capped at the first 50 properties.
- Only default values are checked on ‘presence’ validation
That was all for now. Your feedback allows us to continuously improve the Product. So please, let us know what you think about it!